Thursday, August 16, 2012

A beautiful mama!

Hey bloggers!

Wanted to share with you all a recent photo shoot Mandy did on one of our friends...the most beautiful pregnant mama I have seen around...Ms. Alexis Rodrigue....oh my...these photos are beautiful (but when you are working with someone this gorgeous...kinda hard to get a bad picture!!)

Hope you enjoy...and please feel free to call the studio for more information on your next maternity photo shoot!

So I love so many of these pictures...but I must say...this one is my favorite! Let us know what you think?















 Just Beautiful! Must also report that soon after the pictures were taken Alexis had a beautiful baby boy...named Eli! Congrats to you Alexis...best wishes...we love you!!

find me here

No comments:

Post a Comment